7 November 2018 by Marie-Christine Flibotte
Solaxis will be present and exhibiting at the 2018 Canadian Aerospace Summit, Canada’s premier aerospace gathering. The event takes place on November 13-14, 2018 at the Shaw Center in Ottawa. More than 1,200 participants are expected to network, talk business, stay abreast of the latest trends and developments in the industry. Come visit us at booth #203!
Members of the Solaxis team will be on hand to demonstrate the many applications of additive manufacturing for the aerospace industry, to present its many benefits and to discuss Solaxis growth in the aerospace sector over the past year.
Some of the many benefits of our additive manufacturing technology:
- High-performance technical thermoplastics certified for ready-to-fly parts and durable tooling
- Design freedom for complex geometries
- Optimization of low-volume production generally at lower cost
- Lighter parts that significantly reduce fuel consumption
- Acceleration of the product development process